Thursday 24 June 2010

It's Been So Long.

I know I have not blogged in over a month, I'M SO SORRY! I do get super busy and I just don't get enough time for you beauties.
First things first, my diets been going well I eat breakfast... well probably once a week I eat breakfast lol, I have water, juice, drinks etc during the day and then maybe hot chocolate, green tea or fruit tea when i get home from school.

And the odd Kelloggs cereal bar if I'm seriously starving.

It's so hard when i'm dancing so vigorously during the day but sometimes I don't even notice I'm starving. And when I'm working out I don't want food! FOOD IS THE DEVIL. I like it when i'm empty. Don't worry, I know I have a problem.

BONES, BONES, BONES.

I've missed you beauties, can't believe I stayed away for so long. I'm trying to be as frequent as my timetable allows me :)

Ribcages and Hip bones. Stay Strong Beauties. xoxo

3 comments:

  1. hi, i live in Italy and lucky for me i learned english in 6 grade. i like your blog it's very inspirational. i even started my own blog. please give me support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello :) I just wanted to let you know that I follow you - I'm new on here so I don't really understand blogspot yet haha. I'm not saying that because I want you to follow back, I'm saying that because I just wanted to let you know that I'm into this with you, and with all those other people who're dealing with this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you pretty! Please check out my blog... i have alot of thinspo i would love to share :)
    Take care <3

    http://www.thinspo-girls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete