Wednesday 7 April 2010

Edita Vilkeviciute

I've neglected this blog for so long! I'm soooo sorry, I've been so so busy and still am! I'm still on my quest to be major skinny, and just to keep myself and you guys going I thought I'd do a post on my favourite model... Edita Vilkeviciute.
Words can't explain how much I love this woman, and her photos and whenever I watch her on FTv on the runway I just want to be her.
I'm thinking of doing a different model every other day, next is Freja Beha... I could talk about her all day long to. You'll probably see the likes of: Abbey Lee Kershaw, Hanne Gabi Odiele, Karlie Kloss, Natasha Poly etc down the line. I'm quite excited to share my photos with you :D

Going on to me, I've had a rough few weeks, up and down but still with a goal in mind, easter didn't bring me too much chocolate and fatty food thank god! And i've got a few compliments lately... "you're so skinny!" and "i want your figure!" SUCCESS. But i'm not stopping now, hell no! This is just the beginning...


No comments:

Post a Comment