Saturday 10 April 2010

Freja Beha Erichsen

So far, so good today. I sat and watched my sister endulge in KFC and my mum in mcdonalds. I sat with a diet coke, quite disgusted to be completely honest. I'm glad.

And I went to the ballet today! Oh my gosh, they were all so beautiful on pointe, with their long skinny limbs and gracefullness (if that's a word?) I came home and put my pointe shoes on right away, I get like that sometimes.

So Freja Beha is below, another one of my favourite models, purely because she's stunning and her figure amazes me. She's simply amazing. Can't write for long, but I'll be back later for sure, enjoy the thinspo :D

Take care my beauties. xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that your back and blogging. after reading the post 'it's taking it's toll' I thought you were dead seriously bcos you did not blog for ages. I love reading your blog so please don't die. xoxo

    ReplyDelete