Thursday 15 April 2010

Natasha Poly

Ah, Natasha Poly. I'd kill for a body and cheek bones like hers. It's a shame I had mcdonalds today then isn't it? I went and knelt in front of the toilet as well, and I just couldn't bring myself to bring it all up again. I know I haven't done it in a while so, I think I'm nervous, cause once I start again, everything i eat, I put back down the toilet and just make myself ill. But I want to be skinny!!!! ALL I WANT IS BONES BONES BONES!

I told one of my friends about my eating disorder today, just as she confessed she tried making herself throw up. I told her it's in the past though, so she doesn't know I have it now. It's not long until she finds out though i bet, she'll start to notice I don't eat at lunch and I feel faint in dance class and so on. I think it was a mistake.

Can anyone give me some tips on resisting a binge, cause there's so much going on that makes me want to eat everything in the cupboards and I just want to be able to resist it all! I'm not having a good day.

Please be stronger than me my beauties. xoxo



3 comments:

  1. hmm // resisting a binge ..
    well, i make a rule to finish 1 liter of water/diet soda before I have what i want (sugary doughy crap) .. after that i don't feel too hip on eating.
    let me know what works .. we can all use the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate purging. i hate hate hate it. but the only way I'm finding not to is just not to eat. and it is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same! i've got such issues with food, sometimes i just can't resist and i hate not having that will power and the only way to get rid of it is to purge.. but i don't want to.
    Just got to find the will power i guess.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete