Thursday 8 April 2010

Meh, Today was okay.

Been drinking a lot of water, and currently watching 'Center Stage' one of my most favourite films and GREAT thinspiration. I really want to just be at my skinniest now, its getting out of hand lol, i just can't wait, is that being a bit spoilt? like expecting it to just come to me?

So I'm seeing this boy, his name is... well let's call him D. well just wanted to say that his ex girlfriend is absolutely stunning and I don't really live up to it so I'm hoping my body is hotter, I am taller, and i think that helps, whether or not i look good in a bikini or something is doubtful so, i need to get skinny, pronto! Help me please! I want to look as good in a baggy jumper as Hanne Gaby Odiele does below... we all know it's that baggy because she's so tiny. JEALOUS MUCH?

By the way, when was the last time I had dinner? Brilliant.
Stay strong beauties, We're doing it. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. ahh i'm sure your body looks much better than hers! =] hang in there. you're going to do great and everyone is going to be so jealous. ;]

    ReplyDelete